Top 6 reasons to remain grateful during a difficult day
Do you remember playing with a spinning top toy?
- Driving: access to a car – a privilege along with vision, mobility and general health.
- My child: millions struggle with infertility.
- Swimming lessons: the financial capacity of providing an activity that will help my child develop a lifesaving skill.
- Household chores: millions of refugees have lost their homes.
- Making supper: millions are dying of hunger and malnutrition.
- Work: millions are searching for employment.
Like this post? Please share it using these icons listed below:
Get your copy today- Browse our entire book collection by clicking on this link:
Please note this post may contain affiliate links and ads, read my full disclosure here.